I keep a list of books I read each year. In 2020, I read 17 books and listened to 3 audiobooks. Some were great, some were mediocre, some I read because I was tired of hearing about them.
Recommended books are denoted with *.
This year, I decided to link each book to Bookshop.org when possible. This is an affiliate link that supports independent book sellers. I would be lying if I told you that I buy only from Bookshop.org. I don’t. I try to buy from them as much as possible, but Amazon’s lower prices are a temptation that I can’t always pass up.
- Atomic Habits *
- Sidehustle Millionaire
- 12 Rules for Life
- The 80-20 Principle *
- This Book Will Make You Dangerous
- How to Take Smart Notes *
- How to Be An Antiracist
- Thinking in Bets: Making Smarter Decisions When You Don’t Have All the Facts *
- Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing
- Lifespan: Why We Age—and Why We Don’t Have To *
- Fix This Next: Make the Vital Change That Will Level Up Your Business
- Clockwork: Design your business to run itself
- Deep Work: Rules for Focus Success in a Distracted World *
- Schopenhauer as Educator
- Factfulness: Ten Reasons We’re Wrong About The World — and Why Things Are Better Than You Think *